Friday 19 April 2013

My tiny little world...

I had a dollhouse when I was very small, and since then I have been fascinated with miniature environments and tiny stuff!

About a year ago I found this wee mansion on Trade Me for the princely sum of $40.


 I'm not usually very fond of renovating...


...but this is so much more fun than stripping wallpaper and watching paint dry! 


It's like a three dimensional scrapbook. I agonised over wallpaper choices as though it really mattered! Well I suppose I do have to live with it...







So far so good.


I have a whole dresser full of dinky stuff with which to fill my humble abode!


Speaking of dinky things, my little nephew Toby has just arrived at 1, so to congratulate him, he will be presented with this quilt. It's a cosy mix of cotton and corduroy with wool in the middle, as warm as a bear hug!




I think I am now addicted to corduroy backing and crocheted edges.

Have a wonderful weekend!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! Your tiny little world is so beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, too!!!!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could really move in...

      Delete